Transactions between related parties should be performed taking into consideration the arm’s length principle.
If this principle is not applied and observed, tax authorities adjust the value of such transactions.
Tax payers have to document in the transfer pricing file the transactions performed with related parties.
- You perform transactions with related parties and need support in drafting the transfer pricing file?
- Tax authorities requested the transfer pricing file and you need professional support?
How we can help you
Considering our experience, the KM Partners team is ready to assist you in all aspects relating to transfer pricing and the related documentation.
Our services include
- Drafting the transfer pricing file;
- Drafting the benchmark studies;
- Assistance during and after tax inspections performed by tax authorities having as subject the transfer pricing file and documentation;
- Analysing the contracts concluded with related parties in order to identify any transfer pricing aspects to be considered.
Why KM Partners ?
- We support Romanian and international companies by delivering quality in our services.
- Since 2001, our experts serve over 100 large and medium-sized companies from a wide range of business sectors.
- We are a multidisciplinary team with extensive experience in international consultancy firms.
- We value the good quality communication with our clients by assigning only certified and experienced specialists.