Tax Due Diligence
The purpose of the tax due diligence is to identify and quantify the tax risks associated with the activity developed by the Target company, company which will be sold/purchased.
- You intend to purchase a company and need a quantification of the tax risks associated with the Target company for a certain period of time?
- Need tax support during the negotiations for the acquisition of the Target company or to structure in a tax efficient manner the acquisition?
- You intend to sell the shares you hold in the Target company and need an overview and estimation of the tax risks, risks which could impact the sale price?
- You need tax support during the negotiations for the sale of your business?
- You intend to sell your business and need support in the process of preparing the tax due diligence requested by the potential purchaser? (i.e. vendor due diligence)
How we can help you
Based on our vast experience, our team can support you during the entire process of the tax due diligence, including tax support during the negotiations, tax support in structuring the transaction in a tax efficient manner and implementation of the transaction.
Our services include
- Tax due diligence for the potential purchaser;
- Tax due diligence for the seller, including support during the process to prepare the due diligence requested by the potential purchaser;
- Tax structuring of the transaction;
- Support during the negotiation phase;
- Support in implementing the transaction.
Why KM Partners ?
- We support Romanian and international companies by delivering quality in our services.
- Since 2001, our experts serve over 100 large and medium-sized companies from a wide range of business sectors.
- We are a multidisciplinary team with extensive experience in international consultancy firms.
- We value the good quality communication with our clients by assigning only certified and experienced specialists.